your right to cancel and our refund policy
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within 14 days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders canceled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within 14 days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. Products should be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
- When returning consignments, all arrangements and costs are your responsibility.
- If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. For large items that may need a specialist courier service, please contact us. Our Customer Support team will be able to assist you.
- Upon receipt of ‘Returned Goods’, products will be inspected to ensure their condition matches that of when the item was originally dispatched. We expect to begin processing ‘Refunds’ within 3-5 working days.
- Refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
Please be aware that refunds are processed by credit & debit card companies less quickly than sales and may take up to 5 days to appear on your statement after it has been authorised.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Connect with us on Social Media or hit the subscribe button to be notified of Land Rover related news. We love posting about upcoming shows & events, new products, and general tech articles on these unique and enduring machines!