We hope you will be happy with your order. However, if within 100 days from the date of delivery, you change your mind, we will be happy to offer you a refund credited to the payment method used in the original sales transaction.
Please be aware of the following terms that apply when requesting a refund and return of your original order items to us:
- Items must be returned unused and in a resalable condition.
- When returning your items, all arrangements and shipping costs are your responsibility.
- If you choose to return items to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. For large items that may need a specialist courier service, please contact us. Our Customer Support team will be able to advise and assist you with this.
- Upon receipt of ‘Returned Items’, all items will be inspected to ensure their condition matches that of when the item was originally dispatched. We expect to begin processing ‘Refunds’ within 3 - 5 working days.
- Refunds given by us will be credited to the payment method used in the original sales transaction and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for items that are damaged on return.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.